ON CALL AND READY TO RECOVER YOU 24 HOURS A DAY 365 DAYS A YEAR!
We are the primary recovery service provider for the EuroRoute in the south of Scotland and serve all the major roads in Dumfries and Galloway.
Broken Down ? Need Breakdown Assistance ? Or Just Roadside Recovery ?
Vehicle Recovery for Car, Van, Motorcycle, Motorhome, Trucks, Trailers & More
The European route E18 starts in Northern Ireland and runs from Craigavon (M1) – Belfast (M2, A8) – Larne, then to Scotland where our main area of coverage is:
A75 major trunk route from Stranraer to M74/M6 corridor at Gretna. The EuroRoute continues across the UK from Carlisle to Newcastle on the A69.
We also cover:
- M74 route from Glasgow to Carlisle and the north of England
- A76 major trunk route from Dumfries to Kilmarnock
- A77 major trunk route from Glasgow to Stranraer, including access to Prestwick Airport and the ferry terminals at Troon and Cairnryan linking to Northern Ireland.
- Wigtownshire – Stranraer, Glenluce, Portpatrick, Portwilliam, Newton Stewart, Whithorn, Kirkcowan & Creetown
- Stewartry – Gatehouse of Fleet, Twynholm, New Galloway, Dalry, Dalbeattie & Castle Douglas.
- Dumfriesshire – Crocketford, Springholm, Beeswing, Kirkgunzeon, Dumfries, Southerness, Annan, Langholm, Moffat, Lochmaben, Heathhall, Lockerbie & Gretna
- Ayrshire – Girvan, Ayr, Maybole, New Cumnock, Cumnock, Prestwick & Kilmarnock
- Cumbria – Longtown, Carlisle, Brampton, Maryport, Wigton, Penrith, Workington & Whitehaven